Try on appointments can be booked via the 'Book Online' tab of this page.
- Availability listed there
- A wider variation of stock will be available earlier in the week.
- First in best dressed, garments will not be held for try ons. I recommend having a few options in mind & being open to browsing.
- Please read the automatically generated confirmation email before you come (not doing so may result in you being turned away on arrival) . This will sometimes be found in your junk mail, under 'wixbookings'.
- As I run WMIY from home, please be respectful to my neighbours with parking and noise level.
All bookings are made via email:
PICK UP & POSTAGE AVAILABLE
(discuss via email)
- a 50% deposit is required upon booking. This is non refundable so please choose wisely. You can use this deposit towards a different garment for the same date (subject to availability).
-Payment is made via cash or bank transfer only.
- Garments are secured only once a screenshot of deposit is supplied (or cash payment in hand)
- Garments will not be held without a deposit, so get in early to avoid disappointment.
- Please remember that refunds are not offered so choose wisely.
Booking a garment
Please plan accordingly to avoid any fees.
Return garments unwashed.
- Return is any time Sunday or before 9pm Monday.
- $10 late fee applies after 9pm Monday
- $20 per day late fees apply Tuesday onwards
- Hire fee charged again on top of late fees if not returned by 2pm Friday
- Return satchel is sent out to you with the garment.
- Return is Monday by 12pm with a copy of the lodgement receipt sent via email. (Lodgement receipts are given when the satchel is handed in over the Aust Post counter).
Do not post in an express box, please only in the post office.
- If the hire falls on a long weekend, please return by 12pm Tuesday.
Returns & Damages
More information can be found on the 'T&Cs' page of this site.